The word ammolite refers to the iridescence found on the shell on the fossilised ammonite. It is rare to find ammonites displayed with ammolites and the only known source have been found in formations found in Alberta, Canada.
- Name : Ammonite Carving
- Composition : Complex with impurities
- Mineral Class : Organic
- Hardness (MoH’s) : 3.5 – 4
- Crystal System : Fossil
- Chakra : Third Eye, Root
- Astrological Sign(s) : Aquarius, Cancer
- Physical Issues : Blood Pressure Ears Lungs
- Emotional Issues : Ease Depression Release Negativity
- Healing : Stamina Vitality
- Spiritual Issues : Ancient Knowledge
All product images are copyrighted @TAMBO and are of the actual product you will receive when purchased.